The ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT is one of the four modules in the ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT course is a three-day session touching the topics covered in the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT exam. Some self-study is required to be successful on the exam, including review of material from the text (see Learning Objectives below) and attempting the sample exam.
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT course and exam.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT course and exam provide sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to help the organization thrive in a high-change digital world
The ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT exam tests candidates at Bloom Level 2 (Understanding) and Level 3 (Application).
- Type: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Passing score: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Closed book/closed notes
- Allotted time: 90 minutes
ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT is aimed at:
- IT managers and practitioners working within or towards the delivery of digital products and services.
- Anyone involved in digital services or working on digital transformation projects.
- IT professionals in organizations working in, or migrating to lean, agile or DevOps ways of working or highly automated environments.
This course is also required for those seeking the ITIL Managing Professional designation.
The course and exam cover the concepts discussed in the publication as well as the ITIL Practices Guidance. ITIL 4 Managing Professional High Velocity IT is the text for the course and the basis for the exam. Topics include:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to learn more about the ITIL 4 Strategist: High Velocity IT course and exam.