The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value module covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services.
This module also covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course is a three-day session touching the topics covered in the ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value exam. Some self-study is required to be successful on the exam, including review of material from the text (see Learning Objectives below) and attempting the sample exam.
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course and exam.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course and exam provide sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to engaging stakeholders to realize services valuable to the business.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam tests candidates at Bloom Level 2 (Understanding) and Level 3 (Application).
- Type: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Passing score: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Closed book/closed notes
- Allotted time: 90 minutes
ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at:
- IT and digital professionals responsible for managing and interfacing with stakeholders and fostering relationships to gain value realization.
- Anyone who designs or manages customer journeys and experiences.
- IT and digital professionals who need to manage customer demands and expectations.
This course is also required for those seeking the ITIL Managing Professional designation.
The course and exam cover the concepts discussed in the publication as well as the ITIL Practices Guidance. ITIL 4 Managing Professional Drive Stakeholder Value is the text for the course and the basis for the exam. Topics include:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to learn more about the ITIL 4 Strategist: Drive Stakeholder Value course and exam.