The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the ‘creation’ of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
This module also covers service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support course is a three-day session touching the topics covered in the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support exam. Some self-study is required to be successful on the exam, including review of material from the text (see Learning Objectives below) and attempting the sample exam.
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support course and exam.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support course and exam provide sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to the creation, delivery and support of services.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support exam tests candidates at Bloom Level 2 (Understanding) and Level 3 (Application).
- Type: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Passing score: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Closed book/closed notes
- Allotted time: 90 minutes
ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support is aimed at:
- IT practitioners and leaders managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services.
- Anyone responsible for delivery including development, deployment, and monitoring and support.
- Anyone responsible for assuring that services are delivered and supported according to agreed levels.
This course is also required for those seeking the ITIL Managing Professional designation.
The course and exam cover the concepts discussed in the publication as well as the ITIL Practices Guidance. ITIL 4 Managing Professional Create, Deliver & Support is the text for the course and the basis for the exam. Topics include:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the Service Value System and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to learn more about the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve course and exam.